Monday, April 13, 2009

Shhh... It's a Surprise!

On Friday I was told, "Happy Birthday!" about 3 different times. I thought this was weird...as my birthday isn't until August 15th. I told one little girl, "Honey, my birthday isn't till this summer." Another child looked over at her and said, "Shhh.... it’s a surprise! We can't tell her!" I just grinned and looked away.

My students and parents threw me a surprise early birthday on Friday! I was gifted with the sweetest scrapbook that made me cry! I truly have the sweetest children and the BEST parents!!

2 comments:

  1. It must of felt great to have that as a surprise. Many times we think what we do is not making a difference or touching people and then something like what happened to you shows that that we must be doing something right to merit such thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rocks!! You are a lucky lady :) Your parents must sense how much you love their kids and wanted to love you back!

    ReplyDelete